Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site. By using this site you indicate your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the site.
This site is owned and operated by Creative Sand Art (Pty) Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “(“CSA”), a company under the laws of South Africa, having its principle office in South Africa. CSA maintains the site for your personal entertainment and information. You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms and Conditions. CSA does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with CSA. Images are either the property of, or used with permission, by CSA. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. CSA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site. However, CSA makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. CSA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this site.
3. Furthermore, your use of and browsing in this site is at your risk. Neither CSA nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. CSA also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Idea Factory or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, CSA is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks and logos displayed on the site are trademarks of CSA. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of CSA or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the site.
6. CSA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. This site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other than CSA. Such links are provided for your convenience only. CSA does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this site contains links to other sites does not mean that CSA approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. CSA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party Web sites, or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site.
8. This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and CSA chooses this as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
9. No minor may make any purchase of items via this website. By ordering and purchasing any product online from this website, you represent that you are 18 years or older. Should a minor purchase such item without the prior parental permission, the parent or guardian may return such item for refund less expenses. This is provided that the item was not damaged or opened at any stage, and therefore is in the original state and condition when shipped from CSA.
10. Prices may change from time to time without notice. Prices on this site may vary from the marked price on the shelf at any of the shops that stock CSA Sandart products.
11. Creative Sand Art reserves the right, on whatever grounds, to cancel any order. Paid or partly paid orders will be fully reimbursed upon cancellation. CSA will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and CSA come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from CSA stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. Products from this site are only sold and delivered within the Republic of South Africa.
12. Creative Sand Art may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
® 2019 Creative Sand Art (Pty) Ltd.